Close To My Heart Videos

Loading...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fall Birthday Card

Good Evening,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Mine is quite good so far, going to breakfat with some friends in the morning. My husband is in Denver, CO so we can't have our usual Sunday breakfast.

I made a birthday card with scarecrow paper and thought you might like to take a look. It's a very simple card, I used a leaf punch, an oval punch from Stampin' Up, and some paper from my stash.

This card is available for sale on my Etsy site http://craftinkays.etsy.com/.

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love this card...those scarecrows are so cute! You asked about the design of my card; if you click on the link to Norma's site and scroll down, she has a "map" (so to speak!) of how to do it! :D
    Rene

    ReplyDelete