Close To My Heart Videos

Loading...

Monday, November 29, 2010

First day of deer season in PA

Well it's Monday here in Central PA. Today is the first day of deer season, it is almost a holiday here, the schools are closed. So many kids took school off to go hunting that just mad it a day off. My husband is going out around 7:00 a.m. He loves to hunt but I don't like to cook the meat, it doesn't have enough fat content for me, it's very dry and I can't cook it worth a squat. But Donnie and the dogs like it.

We had Thanksgiving dinner at my daughters, it was a very nice day!! The food was great and tons of it. Jen, thanks for doing all the work!!!

Christmas is less than a month away, am I ready? No. Will I be? Yea We are not having the usual food this year. I am having Cheese Cake, Ice Cream Cake and maybe a Blueberry pie with whipped cream.

I have my Christmas cards made, I just need to sign them and get them in the mail. I think that is the hardest part, it seems to take me forever to go to the post office, I'll get there sooner or later.

Tomorrow night is craft night, some friends are coming over to sit around and craft, there's knitting, card making, scrapping, a lot of talking and fun.

Have a great week and happy Christmas shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. Linda,

    You were the winner for Prima's Annalee album set. Please check out the Prima blog for details or email me: sharon@primamarketinginc.com

    :) Sharon

    ReplyDelete