Close To My Heart Videos

Loading...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello!!

Not much happening tonight, kinda quiet here. I'm getting ready for a crop this weekend in Bedford, PA it's Friday and Saturday, going with a couple friends. Creative Memories is sponsoring it.

I made a couple cards last week, hopefully I will get the pictures taken and get them  on the blog. Let me know what you think.

My son (Jason) was playing ice hockey last night and a puck hit him in the head now he has a slight concussion and a massive headache. The doctor said he should take it easy and not to play hockey for a week.

My son (Justin) and his wife Danielle moved to Maine this past weekend, they found a nice apartment not to far from the beach. I hope they like it.

My daughter (Jen) and Pete (boyfriend) helped move them and they are going to finish the week on vacation.

Check back for my card pictures.






1 comment:

  1. Your blog is looking good. Thanks for listing my blog on your page.

    ReplyDelete