Close To My Heart Videos

Loading...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My 2nd Maggie card

Good Afternoon!!

It's sunny and cool here in Duncansville, PA this afternoon. I made my second Magnolia card and thought you might like to see it. My first was a present for a friend and didn't think to take a picture of before I agve it away. If there is anyway I can make it better please let me know.

Sorry, with my camera I can't get a good closeup of Maggie without it being blurry.

 Thanks for looking and sharing your thoughts.




My Receipe:

Spellbinders Labels Ten, Cuttlebug Dots Embossing folder, Tilda with Flower, Tilda was colored with Prismacolor Pencils, the self adhesive pearls and paper are from my stash.

10 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable Linda, I love the colors you put together.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very card and adorable project Linda :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Linda!!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo wonderful.. love it.. ♥
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute project. This Tilda stamp is a cutie.
    Hope you have a great day.
    Blessings to you~
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I love the colors:} Hugs Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet card. Tilda is adorable. Like the card shape you made with your Nesties and the added pearls.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card. Keep up the good work. You're doing an amazing job. Can't wait to see your next post.

    Hugs,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete