Close To My Heart Videos

Loading...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy day after Christmas!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday. Ours was terrific! Christmas twice is always good. Received really great presents and had an excellant time with our children. I didn't get many pictures this year, the battery in my camera needed charged and I didn't realize it. We have pictures of Jason opening his gifts, a couple of me and none of Donnie, I'm REALLY slow at getting them scrapbooked so I probably wouldn't get to them anyway.

My husband and I went to see the Chronicles of Narnia movie, great movie, not so good 3D. Today we had dinner with our oldest son and his girlfriend at Outback, good food, good company.

Jenn, don't worry the snow will be cleaned up before you leave for England. You will have such a good time. Love ya!

I started to clean and rearrange my craft room and I am hoping to get it finished tomorrow, wish me luck.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I have lots of stamps. I have a lot of Stampin Up, plus many different kinds to many to list. I have been a Stampin Up demonstrator, but can't keep up with the $300 minimum right now with the economy. I think Dec 31st was my last day unless they change their rules. Got to eat, and pay bills :o) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete