Close To My Heart Videos

Loading...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Received my Prize from crafts2do4fun

 I received my prize from Tina at http://crafts2do4fun.blogspot.com and I love it. There was a booklet on how to make different kinds of flowers, Maggie images and a very nice selection of charms.It came just in time, I am making some jewelry for my daughter to take to England and give to Pete's nieces and I was able to use a couple of the charms for the bracelets.

Thank you Tina!! I love my prize!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win, Linda! Couldn't have gone to a nicer person! Can't wait to see what you create with those wonderful goodies! Thank you for visiting my blog also. Those mini Maggies would definitely make a nice gift, and something that can't be bought in the retail stores! Happy Holidays! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete