Close To My Heart Videos

Loading...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ghost Hunting again

Hi Peeps!

Saturday night I went ghost hunting with a couple friends. We had a good evening, there were at least 8 ghost in this house. Mostly nice but a couple that were really bad, you could feel their anger and hate when you walked into the room they were in. We go again this Saturday night to a house about a half hour from here. Let you know how that goes.

I have a few cards ready to post, I hope to get the pictures taken tonight and get them posted.

I getting information about participating in a craft show the beginning of March in Six Mile Run, PA, the person in charge is sending me the information, I'll let you know when I decide if I'm going or not.

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how FUN!!!!! I would LOVE to go on a ghost hunt! I love Ghost Hunters and have to watch it every week!! LOL!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete