Close To My Heart Videos

Loading...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year!!! Hope everyone had a nice beginning to 2011!

My daughter is in England and she called last night about 8:30 or 9:30 pm (it was 2:00 am there). They were having a very good time, they spent New Year's Eve with Pete's sister & her boyfriend at a local pub. This is the first time she's met Pete's family and it went very well, his family likes Jenn and Jenn likes them. I'm so glad for them.

She bought me a present (Copic Markers) YEA!!!!! They are one of my latest obsessions, I can't wait to get them.

Jenn said the weather isn't pleasant, foggy and damp, just like TV says.

Right at this moment hubby is on the couch sleeping and Jason is at a friends house, due home soon, all is well in the Imler household.

Thanks for visiting and I hope to get back to crafting this week, check back for my latest project.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea on the photo box. I'll have to make one and try it. So many of you stampers are so good, I'm afraid to post my cards :o) Everyone does such beautiful work. I have just watched videos to learn the copics, and still learning. They had copic classes in Indianapolis, but I just didn't have the money to take the class. Hopefully they will come back and just maybe....I'll be able to eventually take the class.

    ReplyDelete