Close To My Heart Videos

Loading...

Friday, February 25, 2011

She said yes!!

Hi Everyone,

Pete asked Jennifer to marry him and she said "yes". "YEA!!!!" The wedding will be in September, 2011 in Las Vegas. A formal reception will be in Pittsburgh and an informal reception will be held in our back yard in September.

Her ring is absolutely beautiful!!

Donnie and I went to Jenn's last weekend so Pete and Donnie could cut down the pine tree in the front yard, they cut and we shopped. We went to Paper Source and designed her invitations, I am going to make them for her. Then we went and bought her wedding dress, it is sooo beautiful and she looks like a princess in it. She bought a tiara to wear instead of a veil, it is very pretty.

Wow, what a time for Donnie and I, our baby is getting married, our oldest son is buying his first house, he signs next week and our middle son and his wife are moving from Maine to Philadelphia, PA. That's a lot happening for us old people.

Well I think I have you caught up on what's what.

Talk to ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment