Close To My Heart Videos

Loading...

Friday, April 8, 2011

Glad to be Back

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to be back, we didn't have any internet for a couple of weeks. Boy, you don't what you have until it's gone.

As you know my daughter is getting married in September and we are busy getting ready. I'm making her invitations and we'll have a reception at our house the weekend after the wedding. Finding a dress for the wedding isn't easy, they are so expensive. I've looked on line and have checked the second had clothing stores, everything is too small, too big, looks terrible or is too expensive. Wish me luck, I need it.

I'm all excited, it is going to be sooo nice, Jenn is planning a beautful wedding, her gown is gorgous. I can't wait it will be so much fun, I've never be to Vegas, so I have time to explore. Donnie has been there and will take me all the neat places.

Well, back to making cards, see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment